EMWed 2007

This is the semi-secret behind the scenes blog for the Eric Whitmore and Mikaela Renz wedding in Albuquerque, September 29th.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pictures Trickling In (We Want a Flood - really this time!)

Mikaela says:

Hope everyone's still warm and dry and happy out there! We're still married, so it WAS worth it (to us, at least!)...

I'll post pics that people send me here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjrenz/

email your pics to: mjrenz@gmail.com

I'll also post more "I survived emwed" t-shirt ideas as they come in... Some of the best so far:
  • It's more than a wedding; it's an adventure!
  • Wind and rain and hail, oh my!
  • Technology may be our friend, but nature sure as hail isn't!
  • Nature is no match for laughter, life, and love

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home